At KURAND SAKE MARKET, you can drink 100 different kinds of sake as much as you want.
There are several different kinds of sake which are seasonal. You cannot find the same exact sake next time you visit. These sake are usually the ones that are hard to find and seasonal sake from all over Japan. Tasting seasonal sake will certainly be a memorable experience. Feel free to enjoy any sake by picking one from the refrigerator after you select your favorite glass. You may only select one kind at once. You may bring in food and snacks.
There are various ways to enjoy sake. The taste differs by the type of rice, water, fermentation process, aging, temperature, and human. If there are 100 kinds of sake, there are 100 different tastes. There are about 1500 sake breweries and there are a lot of sake that is not still known in the world. This is a place where you can casually enjoy different kinds of sake without worrying time.
■Price (per person): ￥4,650
■Size: 1 to 4 persons
■Duration: 1 hour, between 5pm to 11pm, Monday to Friday
- There is no extra change to bring in food, but nothing smells strong. It is recommended to pick up foods at the department store nearby.
- There is a hot sake making machine if you prefer hot sake.
- They have a few kinds of snacks at additional charge.
- It is prohibited to bring in alcohol. (Non-alcohol beverage is allowed.)
- Restaurant is non-smoking.
- If employees find you drunk, they will ask you to stop drinking and in some cases, ask you to leave.
- It is standing style. There are no chairs.
Message to book.
￥4650 Enjoy 100 kinds of Sake 'All-you-can-drink' in Tokyo
Need immediate assistance? Choose your plan. Enjoy 10% discount until July 10th.**
You're purchasing for ¥