I've never been to Japan. My trip this September will be my first time in the country. I will be traveling in and around Tokyo for a few days, and then I'll be taking a train to Tsukuba for a conference.
I've done some research on things to do around Tokyo. I've gone through guidebooks and online sources. I've asked some friends who have been to the country before. I'm joining Levart because I want to experience the Tokyo (and Tsukuba) area from the perspective of people who live there. Where do you go out to eat? What kind of shenanigans do you get into during the weekend? Etc.
- Food & Drink
- korean BBQ, burgers, grilling, meat in general
- electronic, indie, alternative rock
- concerts, music festivals, cultural festivals
- 13 Sep to 20 Sep
- Interests for Japan:
- SurfingDay TripNon-Touristy PlacesSki & SnowboardOnsenHikingUnique NeighborhoodPokemon GoFestivalsMusicSouvenirsCurryBento BoxAmericanBreakfast & BrunchIndianKoreanSteakTheme Cafes & Bars
- About the trip:
- My name is Kitt. I'll be traveling to Tsukuba for a conference but I'll have days to spare to sightsee around the Tokyo area. I've planned on going on a couple of tours, but I left a few days open so explore around the area. I'm interested in making some new friends who can hopefully show me around the area. =D