I'm into hardcore finance. A budding Investment Banker from Calcutta,India
I love adventure sports. I am crazy and go weak in my knees when it comes to motorcycles. I like to read. I love to travel and am just starting to explore places. I am young and just starting to explore the world. I am really looking forward to meeting travelers from across the world . I have a dream to travel to 100 countries. Done with 4 including India.
1. Sky dive in New Zealand.
2. Bungee Jump from AJ Hackett,Macau.
3. Trek to Trolltunga,Nowray.
4. Experience Aurora Borealis/Nothern Lights.
5. Trek to Everest Base Camp(around 18,000 feet).
6. Base Jump. etc
- 10 Jun to 20 Jun
- Interests for Japan:
- Bars & LoungesShinto Shrine & TempleTheme ParksJapanese ArchitectureMusicAttractions - OthersEvents
- About the trip:
- I'm coming to Tokyo on 10th June. I'll be staying there for 4 days. I'll visit Kawaguchiko (for Mt.Fuji) one day and return to tokyo the next day. Then i'll be leaving for Seoul on 15th June. and i'll come to Osaka on 17th June, then take a willer bus from Osaka to Hiroshima. I'll explore Hiroshima on 18th june and then return to Tokyo on 19th . I'll fly back to Calcutta on 20th June morning.