I'm an Australian studying a Bachelor of Arts at the University of Queensland, majoring in Japanese and Linguistics. I love art, languages, history, and nature. I have two cats and a dog!
- Art galleries, street art
- Old buildings, museums, historical landmarks
- Gardens, forests, mountains, wild animals
- 28 Nov to 22 Dec
- Interests for Japan:
- CastleShinto Shrine & TempleHistoric SightsMuseums & ArtGardens & NatureShops & MarketsBars & LoungesOnly in JapanRyokanSushiDessertsIzakaya & SakeCafes & BakeriesCalligraphySouvenirs
- About the trip:
- I'm visiting Japan for the first time at the end of this year. I'll be spending a week in Tokyo when I first arrive, but after that I don't have much of a plan yet!
Until the 6th of December, I'll be in staying in Bunkyō-ku and exploring Tokyo from there.