After 7 years of hard working, I'm on a long travel to discover the world, finding inspiration for my next work adventure, making connexion with people, and maybe I'll find my next place to live! After 1 week in Japan (first time ever), I'm loving it! I could consider living here, though I struggle learning the language!
I'm relaxed though very respectful person, willing to make real connexions with people, discovering cultures and improving myself. I strongly believe in how much we can learn from the people. Discovering cultures helps us understanding the world and our own culture.
Nothing is more enriching!
I love to improve myself and learn. I love challenges and stepping out of my comfort zone!
I'm an outdoors lover. I prefer mountain (snowboarding, hiking, climbing, cycling etc...) over the sea, though I love scuba diving, snorkeling or simply reading by the sea.
I'm also a food lover and love to cook.
I learn music and the double bass (jazz and classical). I'm into jazz to rock, hip hop to classical, electronics to world and traditional!
In the cities I love discovering hidden places and how people live. Cafes , bars, restaurants, museums and sight seeing! Nothing very original!
That's it for now. Hope to meet you :-)
- Food & Drink
- All type of food and drinks, preferably local. I love to cook and discover new food.
- I like to have a drink listening to live or just nice music (from jazz to rock, hip hop and classical, world and electronics!)
- I love to meet people, discover culture, learn languages, habits etc... I also love the outdoors and any outdoor activities! I also love arts and museums, discovering cities etc...
- 28 Mar to 30 Mar
- Interests for Japan:
- Cherry BlossomJapanese ArchitectureLandmarksModern ArchitectureCultural ActivitiesMuseums & ArtTheatersTraditional JapaneseRamen & NoodlesIzakaya & Sake
- About the trip:
- Hi! After 1 week in Okinawa, first time ever in Japan, I arrive your island! I hope to meet people and discover cool hidden or simply nice places and things to do :-)