Filipino; have been studying Japanese for about a year but currently taking a break
I enjoy different kinds of attractions in Japan but I think what draws me most are nature, walking along streets with old town vibe or shotengais, and local restaurants.
- Nature, Unique Neighborhood, Historical Sites
- Soft Pop, Singer and Songwriter
- Food & Drink
- Coffee, Tea, Japanese, Korean
- 22 May to 29 May
- Interests for Japan:
- Cultural ActivitiesHistoric SightsUnique NeighborhoodGardens & NatureSushiTraditional JapaneseKoreanCafes & Bakeries
- About the trip:
- I'll be stopping by in a few cities for a day or two with no finalized ITI yet other than the Alpine Route, Tsukiji Market, and Arashiyama.